The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 dodge stealth tt steubenville oh 6500

donniekak

I'm moving back east in a couple months, and would like to take a clean rust free dsm, or gvr4 with me.
To trade i have a black 1992 dodge stealth twin turbo awd aws. The engine and trans have about 5,000 miles. The engine was rebuilt with all stock parts, including an upgraded forged crankshaft. Oil pressure is excellent 25psi at hot idle. The transmission shifts at any rpm, a rarity in these cars. I also have an unbreakable 300m output shaft i can include in the right deal. The exterior is ok, with some sun fade on the bumper, and a poorly repaired spot on the rear bumper. The interior needs the rear portion to be completed, but the seats are in excellent shape, and the a/c blows ice cold.
There are a few mild mods, and the car is currently tuned at 1.25 bar. Mods are 13g turbos, 450cc injectors, walbro255, safc2, avcr, intake, full 3" exhaust from turbos back, snow performance met injection, innovate wideband, and autometer oil pressure gauge.

I'm looking for a clean awd dsm, or gvr4 and some cash. Amount of cash depends on the car. Not really looking for mods, as i'll be building the car anyway.
The stealth isn't in bad shape at all, but i'm wiling to value it all the way at the low end. Price is pretty flexable if i can get a clean gvr4. 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo AWD 2 Door Liftback Prices, Values & Specs - NADAguides

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited:

matt92vr4

Bump. Gl with the sale. I love stealths. Your drivers side rear wheel is on the wrong side. Sorry pet peeve of mine

donniekak

I rotate the tires like crazy, as the car is lowered, and i haven't installed the adjustable rear camber arms yet.

If it doesn't move in the next few weeks i'll just keep it anyway. I don't want to go through with the hassle of a new dsm in the middle of moving across the country. I rebuild the engine and trans of every car i get, and i'm moving in may.

donniekak

Car is now located in Steubenville Ohio. I'm looking to trade for a gvr4 even, depending on condition, or a 1g Dsm and cash. The car runs great. I drove it to San Diego before I moved from Phoenix. Great highway car.

donniekak

I don't really need a Dsm trade anymore, as I bought a super clean 1g auto. I'm entertaining all cash offers(lowball away in pm's), and trades plus cash for vehicles, and quads/dirt bikes.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Pics are broken! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You can upload them directly to the server by using the "upload image to post" feature.

Thanks!

donniekak

Car in now in Ohio. Only new mass are maximal solid mounts, and 15,000 more miles, from my 100 mile commute. Honestly, I'd love to trade for a reasonably clean gvr4.

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts