The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 VR4 515/2000 - SALT LAKE CITY - $1000 - LOWERED PRICE

For Sale is a 1991 Galant VR-4 #515/2000

Call or text
(801)809-0022

Mileage: 140,784
VIN: JA3CX56U8MZ007780
Year: 1991
Color: Nile Black
Price: $1,000 OBO

I am helping selling this car for my Dad who has had the car in his garage COVERED since 2003. He is not ever going to get around to getting it back to running so it needs a NEW home! This is a ZERO rust car. This car is bone stock. The closest thing to hard driving was out on some dirt roads by my parents house so my dad could showcase his rally car driving skills. It didn't see much action beyond his daily commute for a few years. That's a mini history on the car. Below you will find more details. (the car has a bunch of dust in the pictures)

Needs:

New Top end and bottom end for motor (I have two usable blocks)
New windshield
Drivers side front quarter panel
Dents that can be pulled up:
Roof, Passenger front and rear quarter panel
Tires should be replaced as its been siting a long time
Rear seat head rests needs to be stitched back up
Extensive detail
Various parts put back on and installed
Stero, seats, front bumber, headlights
Rear bumper paint scratches from the garage door

Has:

Brand New 16G turbo in box
2G exhaust manifold (bigger porting)
New OEM red valve cover
Has original key-fob & dash plaque
NO rust

If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I am new to this forum and am not a Galant VR4 fiend like many of you so I will try and answer your questions as best as possible. This is a great project. I posted on Galantvr4.org because if you know what a Galant is and its history this is a great one!

-Patrick-

Call or text
(801)809-0022

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts