The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NotFS: 1991 Galant VR-4 Shell, Chesapeake, VA $ 0.00

citymunky

This car has meet it's end this pass weekend. RIP 923/2000, I tried to save you but the last owners let you down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Currently being Parted out here https://www.galantvr4.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=UBB1&Number=1062454&page=0&fpart=1

Year: 1991
Color: Summit White
Number: 923 of 2000
Body Miles: 210406

The shell will be for the most part complete, minus the :
motor(Need it for 1505),
transmission,
transfer case,
ECU,
fuel assembly (Need it for 1505)
foglights (never had any since I owner it)
Rad(need it for 1505).
Battery (it was dead as a knob)
Exhaust (Might need it on 1505)

There are small dents here and there nothing crazy, the paint is in decent shape with some peeling around the drivers door handle.

Here the good:
-Hardtop
-Uncut front bumper
-New hood without gay hoodpins
-The stock interior nice beside Driver's seat and rear seat stitching (just like 90% of other GVR4's),
-Carpet dyed black
-Battery tray relocation trunk
-ABS Complete Delete down to de-pinning all the wires, Comes with Non-ABS prop valve and lines.
-4WS Delete
-A/C Delete
-1989 Galant LS Grille and stock Chrome 91 Grille
-Clean VA title in my name
-Stock 4WS rear end, with Driveshaft.

Some rust, but nothing that can't be knocked out.

Thanks

Last edited:

turbojew

Alot of shell for the money if it includes the maybes.

Hittman

when i read the other thread i thought you were out of the GVR4 scene and was like WTF!

but now i see your taking over your buddies project, GLWS.

IF...you decide to part..I call dibs on the dash, please and thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mante

I would be interested if the gram lites were included. both of my vr4's would have them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

citymunky

Sure, that will bump the price to $1700.

Last edited:

PM me how much you would be looking for with ECU trans etc...I'm looking to get back into the dsm world.

citymunky

Pm'ed sent.

As I said in my 1st post, I'm going to be out of the country therefore offline for about 3 weeks. If you guys have any questions just shoot me a PM, and I'll get back to you went I get back.

citymunky

Back in town bump.

citymunky

bump, if is not gone sold, the part out begins.

hey im new to the galant vr4 game but um i have 300 for the complete shell if you still have it im in nyc and i have fam down their that i can get to hold the car down for me until i get a motor for it so give me a call and let me know whats up for the car 347 818 4194

citymunky

Its not complete anymore.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts