The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR4 1351/2k white Bay Area CA $7500

Time for my baby to find a new home. My second child is coming and I don't have the time to take care of my VR4. 170k miles on her.
Tranny is getting notchy going into 2nd and 3rd.
Stock engine, TRE ported big 16g, mofugas 3" mandrel bent ss exhaust. 660 ND injectors, Keydiver chip. 2g mas, safc and greddy gauges. The rear seatback is ripped at the stitches. Has 93 headlights and hids. JDM bumpers front and rear. 18 rotas and a set of the stock wheels which I painted silver.
Email is best way to get ahold of me.
[email protected]
Thanks for the space.

vr4001-1.jpg
vr4003-1.jpg
vr4002-1.jpg

ktmrider

Moar interior/engine bay pics and info:

1. What IC is being used?
2. Have AC, cruise, working sunroof, 4WS, etc?
3. Timing belt/maintenance history after it sat for so long?
4. Tranny fluid brand?

Thanks for any updates!

I'll take some pics tomorrow.
Ic is just a regular starquest.
working a/c, cruise and 4ws. sunroof slides backward but the tilt just opens on one side. from what I read here, there is a plactic part that broke.
t/belt b shaft and tensioner replaced when I got the vr4 around 130kish.
tranny fluid, I switched from redlne to synchromesh, read here that it works good, I think redline works better.
Anything else, just reply.
Thanks

Ralli380Gvr4

Nice looking Gvr4. I like the rear spoiler/sunshade, any info on it?
Free bump, GLWS

TSimage

How firm are you on that price?

Kind of wondering if you have compared to other cars that were sold or were fs and never sold such as Junius' built 35r galant? For what it is though I am interested but I am thinking I might be missing something possibly? If so I definitely apologize ahead of time...

turbojew

Yeah for that price id be expecting Built Motor and or Trans.

TSimage

Lol, yeah that was over priced too... LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif But not quite like this one which is more than double market. I just wondered if I missed something, didn't want to step on the OPs toes.

turbojew

Usually yes GST BUT mines rare and super low mileage stock dealer serviced its entire life. None like that out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turbowop

Jesus effing christ, turbojoo. Get over yourself with the rare Starion bullshit. Nobody wants it or your other sable/suburban junk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

And the OP can ask whateverthefuck he wants for his car. If you don't like the price, move on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roll.gif

turbojew

grow up wop.

Last edited:

Conrad, not Dinos car, this is mine. Erick.
Make a reasonable offer. I have no more time for my baby, would like to have someone from here take her so she will be well taken cared of.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned