The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1989 Toyota Camry All Trac $2500 Cleveland Ohio

iriaf2001

I have for sale a 1989 Toyota Camry All Trac with 174000 Miles. It has Automatic transmission, power windows\locks\doors, pw steering. Great winter car. It has new timing belt, new camshaft oil seals, front and rear crankshaft oil seals, new muffler and mid pipe. Has moonroof and studded snow tires. I bought this car but never drove it because I just love driving my 5 speed Galant GSX AWD!! I bought the car with a broken timing belt so i replaced the timing belt and she runs great. Body is good but paint on roof is faded and some area has some paint peeling. This is nothing like our Galants but still a rare find for the AWD collector.

Few issues:

-Rear passenger door does not open from inside or outside.
-Blower motor makes noise but still blows heat, A/C will need converted to R134A then recharged.
-The side rear view mirrors will only move in certain directions by electric motor, otherwise they have to be hand adjusted.

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

turbojew

Bump for a GREAT car. I turned down an 89 camry and its still running with over 400k on it.

Last edited:

speedyd718

Wait, someone has an Galant GSX in Cleveland? Nice. Oh yeah, nice Camry too. I've never heard of an 4WD Camry.

What part of town are you in? I'm on the east side.

Last edited:

Barnes

Another bump for a good car. My buddy owned one of these and drove it for a lonnnngggg time. He also said it was an absolute tank in the snow.

VR4ownzU

Quoting speedyd718:
Wait, someone has an Galant GSX in Cleveland? Nice. Oh yeah, nice Camry too. I've never heard of an 4WD Camry.

What part of town are you in? I'm on the east side.

Wait...someone bought a perfectly rust free VR4 and is driving it around that salt infested shithole? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts