The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: #1687/2000. $2500 obo. Cnj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvance30

click
img.php
click

Im selling my galant sadly. The clutch is slipping and i have no time/ money to fix it.
Im posting this from my phone so please dont mind the incompleteness. Ill copy andpaste some of the new parts it has on it directly from the po.

Exit 8a off the nj turnpike.

Please email me [email protected]

craigslist ad

"Motor mods are balance shaft delete, new oil pump. Has 3" exhaust with external waste gate dump. Gen 2 mass air sensor, ACT chromoly flywheel and ACT 26

00 pressure plate and clutch kit good for well over 500 lb tq. Also have front limited slip unit installed. Have a number of other stuff in a box for it "

Last edited by a moderator:

too bad you couldn't get back to me before today. I would have picked up your car instead of the other one that I got on Saturday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Mvance30

Yea I was in NYC for weekend then my phone was stolen Sunday morning.

Buy two? Lol

Mvance30

price dropped to 1500. i just need it gone.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

really like the car need to sell my jetta and will be contacting you immediately after jetta is sold. im hoping this week.

transparentdsm

na it had rod knock and there were tons of mistreated parts on it. vacuum leaks, exhaust leaks, blown clutch, and who knows what else.... i had to tow it home, i couldnt even drive it 2 miles down the road to check it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts