The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 92 Niles Black GVR4 $2000 #848/1000 Twin Cities MN.SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

$2000 firm for RUNNING gvr4. This has been my daily driver for last 3-years. I have enjoyed every moment of it! still runs good and strong. Why am I selling it? currently, Power steering is leaking, so belt has been removed. (leak comes from where the 4WS lines meet at the rack.) and I haven't fixed the e-brake. Brakes work but too lazy to figure out what's wrong with the ebrake. it pulls but doesn't lock up. Other than that, everything works good! Car is currently running on e85 with 850cc's. It does have some leaks but what do you expect! Here is what I can list about the GVR4:
current miles: 168K
New battery in the trunk
new COP, injectors (two more sets RC550's and 450's all included).
new fuel line, AEM fuel rail and A/F regulator.
SAFC2, have some gauges(boost, a/f)
ECU capped with stage 2 keydiver chip (don't have to worry about ecu problem)
4WS plugs (-6an and 14mm to AN purchased thru jegs. included)
Evo8 IC with all new piping(JonVr4 kit) and 2G elbow, 16G turbo, and turbo back 3" exhaust! also comes with 2EA 91 GVR4 rims and tires as spare. I have alot of parts. whatever I have, it will go with the car. I would thing everything you will recieve plus the running GVR4 will make it well worth it!
My wife says it has to go! But I did get a new car, so I gotta get out of the game.
any questions shoot me a pm.
Sorry! Chocks not included. hehe

WOW! GVR4 IS SOLD! THANKS TO BRIAN (ctech99) new owner of 848 for driving all the way up to the twin cities to pic up the car. I really appreciate driving over 5 hours to pic up the galant.
Here are some PICS!

Last edited by a moderator:

citymunky

does it come with the wheel chock too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GLWS, I wish you were closer so I swap shells. I want Nile Black so bad.

And sorry about the Title. I will sign it and send it as soon as it comes in. I will sign it and mail it off!

MellowVR4

nice, we need to get together sometime. i too have a nile black, completely stock, and a white one. congrats.

As do I, well, now at least!

My white one was previously owned by Jon Roberts (former owner of the board).

Last edited by a moderator:

transparentdsm

i want a nile black one to compliment my summit white one now...... time to start saving i think.... two beautiful cars, congrats..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts