The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1651/2000 Carson city, NV all stock SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

paiutey

Car is sold
Selling because I am looking to buy a truck.

109,xxx miles. Just changed the timing, balance shaft belt, and water pump.

JA3CX56U5MZ014072
Clean NV title. No accidents. No oil or coolant leaks. No check engine light. Smooth shifting throughout all gears. No grinding anywhere. No rust.
I believe it has the original lifters.

All stock. Original keys but no key chain badge. The replica can be bought in the FS section. Will include original owners manual. Non sun roof, CD player. Interior is in good condition except one small tear in driver seat. All gauges work, AC and heater works.

The paint is fading in some areas due to sitting for years. The antenna was bent then broken off. The tires may need to be swapped out before snow season.

916-340-4336

a70a3e2d.jpg

3d6f6195.jpg

87ec3127.jpg

572948a4.jpg

Last edited:

paiutey

Motivated seller. Talk to me people. We can work out a deal. I have too many cars; looking to consolidate.

KT

If you can answer most or all of the questions below, it will help with your sale. I, for one, am looking for a winter commuter and an all stock, unhacked, specimen is preferred. Thanks! KT

VIN
compression
owner history
leaks
rust
clean title
original or updated lifters
trans performance
any quirks

BTW, I just attended a wedding at the Paiute Golf Club .

Last edited:

KT

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts