The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1691/2000 1991 belize green VR4 lincoln, NE $5000

I think I'm finely done with the GVR4 bug. I want to sell my 91 galant vr4. I just did alot of work on it the last few weeks and I'm tired of working on this car and want to get something newer that doesn't need to be wrenched on.
It is 1691/2000 repainted in the last year (looks to be a maaco style paint job, not the greatest but not the worst /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
has 156k on body and about 7k on rebuilt motor with a fresh head after just doing a head gasket (oem MLS gasket)
Motor has Wiseco HD pistons with 1g rods, no balance shafts, new bearings, new frost plugs, new oil pump, new water pump, new timing belt, pulleys and tensionor.
The head was just redone by Maperformace with BC springs and retainers, new stock valves, BC 280 cams and decked and bolted down with ARP studs
Venom intake manifold
DNP T3 exhaust manifold
Precision 6057 billet turbo
Synapse Wastegate
custom 3" exhaust with a muffler from a JDM Legum galant.
PTE 1000cc injectors
Aeromotive AFPR
Walbro 255
Big FMIC with short route piping w/ Tial BOV
AEM EMS setup for speed density
Lot's more just can't think off the top of my head

Wheels/suspension/brakes
Evo VIII wheels with 40% sumitomo A/S's
AGX's with H&R springs
Brand new front control arms when I did the 5-lug swap(less then a week ago)
Baer big brake kit (cobra calipers & 13" drilled and slotted rotors) stainless front lines almost new pads
still has functioning AWS with no leaks.
The ABS was deleted when I did the swap (used block and lines from 94 awd talon tsi)

Has a momo steering wheel, autometer boost gauge, AEM wideband. All the leather is in great shape, windows and sunroof work great. The A/C was removed. It also has black front bumper and door moldings and skirts. I have the rear but it is not on the car yet (green rear is currently on it) the only issue with the interior is that it needs a new headliner.

I just did the head gasket due to me overheating it when I was trying to get my idle set /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif I did the 5 lug swap at the same time and replaced the front control arms with 1aauto ones. The car runs good the only problem is the turbo is starting to blow smoke when I build boost, I'm losing interest in it and I have dumped alot of money into it since I got it and I'm tired of throwing more and more into it. I'm located in Lincoln NE and I would like to get $5000 for it as it sits or possibly trade. you can pm or email for more info and pics
thanks,
Ed
[email protected]

Yeah, got rid of my second evo last march. I think I want a change of pace and get something N/A RWD

blacksheep

Quoting accident:
Yeah, got rid of my second evo last march. I think I want a change of pace and get something N/A RWD

c5 z06 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

GSX_TC

beautiful car, good luck with the sale man

Quoting blacksheep:
c5 z06 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I wish, I need 4 doors or at the very least rear seats. I would prefer the c6 but they are too much $$$
I'm looking at a 04 CTS-V that I can get a pretty good deal on but I'm not sure I want it that bad

Quoting coolclean577:
where at in lincon?? i only seen a white on in lincon

Mainly the south side and downtown, mainly drive it to work and back.

coolclean577

maybe we can take a drive around town sometime before you sell it. good luck man if i had 5g i take it. and sadly that what i payed for mine stock 1yr ago....

Too sweeten the Deal For another grand I'll throw in The 4 lug 17" wheels that it came with with almost new nitto tires and a spare Shep tranny and transfer case.
AND a 90 Eclipse GST with a brand new small 16g and 3" exhaust runs good! just had timing belt and all of the usual maintence done not to long ago.

That's 2 running cars a spare built tranny and another set of wheels and tires for $6k!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bump, Anybody? make me some offers guys. I found my next car I just want to sell this before I pull the trigger

$4500 and I'll throw in the old 4 lug wheels that still have nice 80% left nitto's

what size wheel do you have? I have a set of almost new conti DWS in 255/40/17 but they are probably to wide for the galant

trexn8

Im sorry, but how did you blow the head gasket when trying to set the idle? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

desant78

Free bump..this car is in Nebraska not new England...lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts