The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:white 1991 gvr4 for sale queens ny.. 1610/2000. $7,500

i am new to this site so please bare with me..i purchased the car almost a year ago from a friend on long island..and since then it has been in the shop getting upgrades, which were not needed but i wanted newer performance parts and more power!!! it has only been on the road for a month or so. here are some specs on the car. 2.3 stroker motor with eagle rods and wiseco pistons..BC valve springs and retainers. hks 272 cams and AEM ajustable cam gears..custom aluminum intake with 70mm bbk throttle body with 3"polished intercooler piping all the way around with 50mm tial q sport blow off valve. custom crank case breather with catch can..megan aluminum radiator with electric fans front and back running to a 60amp relay and an 80 amp fuse controlled by the standalone they come on at 185 degrees... Holset hx40 turbo with cast manifold and custom 3" downpipe into full 3 inch exahust system with opak muffler (loud) mv 38mm wastgate with coolant option . large 32x12x3 intercooler fog lights had to be removed!! front mounted oil cooler with stainless steel braided lines..ACT 2100 clutch..side note!!needs to be upgraded to 2600 with 6 puck recomended by tuner.. the fuel system consist of two bosch 044 fuel pumps mounted under the car with -8feed and -6 return lines with inline aeromotive fuel filter.. aremotive fuel pressure regulator..1600 cc ford motorsports blue top injectors..xrp in line fuel pressure gauge.. the car runs on e85 fuel!!.AEM wideband 02 ugeo controller gauge..Autometer gauges consist of e.g.t gauge-30psi boost gauge-3"rpm tach-oil pressure gauge-water temp gauge-fuel pressure gauge.. Hks turbo timer Hks e.v.c electronic dual stage boost controller..Pioneer deh-6500xm head unit and sony speakers and tweeters all the way around..custom short shifter.. suspension is d2 drag spec 36 way ajustable coilovers..stainless steel brake lines and cross drilled rotors..wheels are white 17" konig villans with 225/45 nexen tires 85% tread left..3 bolt rear and 4wheel steering still on car.. the standalone unit is an electromotive tec 2 wich can control 4cyl and 8cyl engines.. new harness clips and wiring.. along with a new gm 3 bar map sensor.. the old turbo setup will come with the car wich includes a turbonetics 50 trim turbo with a 63 back and ported stock manifold a hks 38mm wastegate and the intercooler.. i have no need for these extra parts. when i purchased the car it was making a little over 400hp with this old setup boosting 30psi and running e85 fuel.. the car hasnt been dynoed yet and its running 15 psi right now and its a monster. with this new fuel setup holset hx40 turbo wategate and big piping. its should make well over 600hp!! i researched a gvr4 on youtube with almost the same 2.3 stroker setup running 22psi on e85 fuel and he made 618hp. the car is super clean people tell me it one of the cleanest vr4 galants the have seen on the east coast.. if anyone come to see the car you will say the same. everything on the car works like it did from factory sunroof -A.C. -windows- radio antenna. i almost forgot i had the driver's side seat rail modified so i fit easily alot of custom work was done to make it work to look factory. i am 6'8 300lbs..a 7 footer can drive this car with no prob!! i am not in a position where i have to sell the car.. but i would like to get out of the performance scene it has cost me way to much money over the years alot of cars under my belt. rx7- supra's 2g's and mustangs so i know what is needed to go fast and this car has its all. if anyone is interested send me and email at [email protected] or respond on here now for some pics with the old eingine bay and the new engine bay thanks for your interest...

Excuse my ignorance but how are you running the car without a cam angle sensor?

Also, it would be easier for people to read your ad if you broke up your description into paragraphs or modification categories such as, intake, drivetrain, suspension, electronics, fuel, etc.

And which radiator is on the car? One pic has a bare metal, the other a black?

the car is running on an electromotive standalone engine management system wich alows you to eliminate the need of the cam angle sensor it uses a magnetic pickup sensor wheel on the crank. check out electromotives website to read about the setup and the way it works it will explain it much better than i can. as far as breaking everything up you are right but i have never written up a for sale page before i started out the post saying bare with me..... as far as the radiator is concerned the pic with the stock black radiator is the old setup wich was on the car when i purchased it.. the pic with the aluminum radiator is the new setup that i just had installed onto the car..

Gizmovr4

Bump to the top - for a well built, clean stock looking vr4.
I have mixed emotions about this car and have missed it since the day I sold it back in 2002 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif. Good luck with the sale- wish I could buy her back but I have a new love now 431/1000. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

thanks for the bump.. billy spoke well of you he said you were a good guy who put alot of time and work into the car. i hope you like the changes i have made. the car pulls like a monster!!!!!

i thought fellow galant owners would be intrested in the car... i will be putting it up on ebay soon but i would much rather trade it or sell it to someone from this forum... i am willing to negotiate on the price or a fair trade.. inbox me if you are intrested befor it turns into an ebay bid car lol...

Gizmovr4

Quoting Wolfdsm:
thanks for the bump.. billy spoke well of you he said you were a good guy who put alot of time and work into the car. i hope you like the changes i have made. the car pulls like a monster!!!!!

Yes love what you have done with the car- looks as good as the the day I sold it.. one more thing to mention is that this car has an awesome undecarrage - no rust. Love the addition of the 2.3 motor. This is a solid car with lots of time invested. pictures just dont do this car justice...

Ok ya here is a Christmas deal make me a good offer and come pick up the car I need it sold by Tuesday the 27th I am picking up another ride

dsmkid

LOL I have $4000 in hand to come get it. Thats a solid offer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turbojew

Please call me at 732 585 3141 serious offer here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts