The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 1667/2000. Bezile Green $7,000 Atlanta,Ga

Vman911

Seeing if there might be intrest in my ride. I hate to part with it but I'm thinking about a new ride.
Asking 7K. Its a very clean and nice VR4.

Car has 126K. 450 miles so far with new motor. 4wheel Steering still intact. Cruise works, Needs tunning. DSM Link V3 included with car.

Engine:
Weisco 9.0:1 pistons, Eagle rods, Bored .40 over. ACL race main and rod bearings. Arp Mains. New oil pump w/gears,Water pump,Oil pan, Brand New FPgreen Turbo, DNP Manifold w/ matching O2 housing and 38mm Tail wastegate. B.S. kit, New A/C compressor (no freon in it) All factory gaskets. All new bolts, New timing cover. 6an fuel feed line w/micron filter. 255LPH Fuel pump, 780 PTE injectors, Aeromotive FPR. Clear Timing cover, Custom Clear Coil on Plug setup. Alumnium Radiator, Mistomoto 14" slim fan. 7 bar AEM map sensor, Power core FMIC with 2.5" piping, Tial (knock off) BOV, Alumn Oil catch car. Polished VC (has expoxyed crack, very small) Evo8 Maf. 62.5mm throttle body, Valvetrain:
272 regrind cams, OBX cam gears, Evo8 springs and retainers, 3G lifters, 1.6MM Cometic Head gasket, Alumnium Intake, 60MM Throttle body. ARP head studs

Exterior:
93 Headlights with 8K HID's. 17" Gold Axis rims w/ 1/2" spacers, HR 1" drop springs, Kyb struts, New tires 4K miles ago. Paint I give a 7/10. 2 dents in trunk lid, little ripple in roof and some peeling of paint around some door handles and a fender. 3" custom Exhaust with high flow cat. Tinted windows. power folding mirrors

Drivetrain:
Act chromoly Flywheel (11lbs). 6 puck sprung Clutch with 2100 lb plate. New yoke on Drive shaft (no more leak, yea) 3000GT front brakes w/12.5" cross drilled and slotted rotors. Hps rear pads on stock cross drilled and slotted rotors. 4 Bolt LSD rear end. Green Poloy rear subframe bushings.
Rebuilt trans Evo3 HD Input shaft, Evo3 First gear (45 MPH at redline) Dual 2nd gear set up. Reused 3,4,5,rev. (3rd grinds a little at 8K rpm)

Interior:
White face guages, HKS turbo timer, 89 lower dash, Autometer Pro comp Ultra lite Guages, Boost, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Wideband. Evo8 Steering Wheel, Evo 8 Seats Front and rear. Sony Cd with upgraded speakers. Green leds under dash. New floor matts, Clean Carpet 7/10. Short shifter.

I know there's more to it, may add more detials as they come.
Upgraded Key fob and dash badge w/ orignal dash badge. Orignal Window Sticker, first 35K of service records. Orignal seats included.
I got a ton of Build pics and other pics of this car transition to where it is now. I have owned it for 3yrs now and got it as a shell. Will take offers over 9K
Thanks Vinman

Last edited:

highspeed

I am going to vouch for Vinny here, great guy and this car is in great shape as you can see from the pix. Vinny is a stand up guy for sure.

Vman911

Short shifter, Power folding mirrors (one is acting up) New 3" maginum high flow cat Installed today.

Will take offers over 9K

icurunnin

Hard to see anyone paying over $7k realistically for a car that needs to be tuned.
Great looking car though and glws.

CutlassJim

The car looks amazing but I'm with the guy above me. There are so many cars (DSM's) for sale that are built to the hills and "need tuning". Just spend a little more money and get the thing tuned. That whole negative aspect while trying to sell a car is not worth the money to just pay someone to tune it.

Vman911

Trust me no dime was spared on this rebuild. I'm getting it tuned in 2 weeks. just broke 500 miles on it. I was just seeing if thier might be a intrest in it. i don't really want to part with it but everything has a price. thinking of a bmw 330(e46).

Putting on my 62.5 mm throttle body i just got back.

GSX_TC

Bezile green FTW

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts