The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2010 Genesis 2.0T with bolt-ons $22,000 Savannah, GA

strokin4dr

2010 hyundai genesis 2.0 turbo coupe
6spd manual trans
20,000 miles
Nordschliefe gray exterior
Black interior
I ordered the car from the factory when they first came out. It was ordered with the premium package (keyless entry, push button start, sunroof...ect.)
The car also has some upgrades.
KDM badgeless grille (the stock one will come with it)
It also has a full custom turbo back exhaust on it as well. I got the car when it first came out so no one offered anything for it yet. I had a sub-company for Forge Motorsports out of orlando design and fabricate the exhaust set up while retaining the factory exhaust tips to keep it clean looking.
also has Forge wastegate and bov.
This car has been pampered since day one. Wash, claybar and wax often.
Royal purple full synthetic every time since breaking it in.
$22,000 obo

Galactica

One of the first Hyundais I think is totally sick! Nice car man and seems like a great price! GLWS!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts