The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1992 Galant VR4 927/1000 south lake tahoe, ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

transparentdsm

I have 927/1000 1992 mitsubishi galant vr4 with 163,xxx just passed smog and has no rust. i just replaced the transmission with a 92,000 mile transmission and and transfercase set up, from a 92 laser rs awd, with shockproof fluid all the way around, put 4 new speakers in, bought the stock radio for it, brand new stage one clutch and aluminum flywheel, new radiator, new front axels, 4 brand new falcon tires, brand new brakes all the way around, fixed the power steering leak and all the fluids are freashly cleaned out, i was told by the previous owner, the head gasket was replaced at 130,xxx and it looks like it. timing belt looks almost new. i have done a lot of work on this car and it runs amazing. im asking 3800 but open to offers. it has a clean title, clean bill of smog and clean CA tags. im moving back to the east and im selling this to buy another one when i get back there, the wife doesn't want me driving this home plus towing my laser, so she asked me to try to sell it before we leave to not have to pay for the extra gas. the price is kinda negotiable. PM me with questions or anything you may need. really want to sell !!! someone please buy this

Update:
ran a datalog today and the car is running like a top, 1 count of knock on a 7,000 rpm pull in 3rd.
took an evo flip key and modded my key to fit in, so evo 9 or something flip key and i have a blank 1992 replica key fod with it, plus i had a spare new key made before i did this so it has a new plan key.
Added first gen shifter and shift boot to clean up the look.

was offered 2500 for the car, so please no low balling.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

nice Shane!, I told you someone PM'd you when you got to my house lol.
-Shane

Brunoboy

lol glad you like em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned