The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD $1500 ARIZONA ------SOLD-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreskitVR4

This car has been in the fam since 1999. Started to build as a dedicated race car for NASA events. Fully caged with 1.5" DOM .120 wall tubing. Car has 4-bolt rear diff, and brand new windshield, AND A FAIRLY CLEAN, RUST FREE BODY.

EDIT: Car is now approx 80% complete, same price! Complete drivetrain in place, motor is fully dressed with electronics and accessory drive. Freshened with new gaskets and ARP headstuds. Poly front subframe bushings and mtr mounts. GVR4 brakes. Spare hood, spare front bumper, spare tail lights, and lots of other misc. spares. The needs: center diff is blown. Chassis harness needs to be laid, seats, harnesses, ECU, turbo/CAC setup, radiator, interior reassembly.

img.php

img.php

img.php

NO, the Volks and KSports are on the Gay now, you can no have!

Last edited:

moidsm1

Looks like no one is interested, Let me have it and I wont charge you for driving out there to pick it up. haha.

1uGlyGalaNt

^^^ What a dick. I'd take it if you were closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts