The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1994 Green BMW 530iT $2500 obo Tacoma, WA

Hi, after owning my touring for only a few months and pouring a ton of money into the maintenance, the trans has crapped out. Its up for sale and I dont want to part it out. It has 150,000 miles and just received a oil change, fuel pump change, fuel filter change, cabin filter change. It has M5 touring swaybars installed and is rolling on style 164 18" staggard wheels with newish tires (stock 15" basketweaves with good tires are included) and it was just wired for an amp. I have a B&B tri-oval header back exhaust for the touring in great condition along with a set of H&R springs. Included as well is a 95 driver's airbag with the colored emblem and a custom front lip. I have low mile (100k alusil) 1994 540i engine that will go with the car along with the cluster and ecu. The touring also comes with a set of H.I.D. Decoders so you can install an H.I.D kit and not have any trouble codes. I also have access to a 540i trans, rear, axels and trans ecu. (just need drive line) for an extra $500

I know its not perfect but the sunroofs work and the 530i engine runs like a champ. If you dont want to do the swap you can just sell the 540i engine and recoup almost half of the asking price. It needs a lil love on the clear coat on the roof and the front seats. It also has the infamous rear hatch wiring harness problem.

Here are some pics, If you are interested, I can take more. You can call or text me at 917-916-2945 if you have any questions.

mountaineerjeff

totally was hoping T was for turbo, but non the less GLWS

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned