The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 91 GVR4 SLC,UT 1837/2000 Needs some work $1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

1991 Galant VR-4 1837/2000 203745mi
This always has been a great car and if I had more "project"money for it I would keep it. Please feel free to email me for more info, photos etc. I need to get it out of my garage before I move. kiloyoung at gmail dot com if you're serious send me a pm and i'll get you my phone #

I'll list the bad first
Needs a new hood it got dented in a parking hit and run
Needs a coolant hose (i may be able to replace this if I get some time)
The odometer stopped turning it only has a couple of hundred of miles since that happened(one of the reasons I retired it)
Rear seat leather is cracking(on the back part of the middle seat...see pic)
Front passenger window needs a new motor

The Good
Rebuilt head, new timing belt and water pump
Sunroof delete
Runs strong
Always used mobil 1 every 3500 miles
New tires
Good clean carpet
Pretty good leather seats
Original keyfob

Last edited by a moderator:

Diego

Pics of the Sunroof delete... what did you use, did you get a non Sunroof top?

Oh sorry, it came from the factory without a sunroof, I'll get pics in the morning

vegeta1170

PM sent

Sorry, she's been sold and will be headed to Cali soon. Thanks to everybody for the interest and support. GalantVR4.org is the best car forum ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned