The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 gvr4 807/2000*SOLD*

evo8ya

*SOLD*

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Dam man I can't believe your selling this, I've always liked this car. It was one of the cleanest ones I've ever seen

evo8ya

Yeah man thanks, its time to let someone else enjoy it. Its been a really good car to me but I'm over the speed part of my life.

GSX_TC

Well I really hope it goes to someone who appreciates these cars, and doesn't just part it out or crash it or something. Good luck with the sale man

JamesFoster

I want this car, badly. I'm selling this diesel Excursion: click
because I want a car exactly like yours. Exactly, color is perfect, everything. I wish you weren't on the other side of the country. Even so, if my truck sells before you sell your car, I will do everything I can to get your car.
Anyone know how much shipping a car from NY to CA costs?

Last edited:

We may have to fight for it, James /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shipping it to CA might cost more than what he's asking for it, but I agree, it'd be worth it.

transparentdsm

I want this car, badly. I'm selling this diesel Excursion: click
because I want a car exactly like yours. Exactly, color is perfect, everything. I wish you weren't on the other side of the country. Even so, if my truck sells before you sell your car, I will do everything I can to get your car.
Anyone know how much shipping a car from NY to CA costs?

ill drive it for ya!

evo8ya

Sorry guys, a local dude just came by and picked it up. I'm actually alittle sad right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
But keep an eye out for some extra goodies that didn't go with the car

Last edited:

GSX_TC

what goodies? and was is a pretty VR4 knowledgeable guy who bought it?

evo8ya

Keep a watch I'm gathering a list. And well, he is knows diesels performance but his friend is a evo guy so I feel pretty good about the well being of 807. Belive me I would"t have sold it to some kid with money. I did that with 259 and I still feel sick about it and that was 8yrs ago. He flipped it shortly after he bought it.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Ouch, yeah I would of felt pretty bad too man, but than again I have letting go issues lol that's why I still have my cars after all these years, I'll never sell them. I love my cars way too much for that to ever happen. Hopefully this guy takes care of 807. I'll keep an eye out when u post in the FS section

Cheers
Mike

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts