The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:4800OBO 90 GALANT VR4,..113K .AMAZINGLY CLEAN. WHITE. IN VIRGINIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

contact me or text me to bs please 703 586 84 five 7

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

with 3" Certified Muffler SS Mandrel bent turbo back, test pipe, high flow cat, HK$ VPC wiring harness, Fidanza flywheel, 20 feet of RRE silicone hose, turbo timer, 24mm whiteline rear sway bar, kyb agx's, 16x7" rims
- Ross .020 over 8.5:1 pistons/rings/pins
- Eagle rods w/ ARP hardware
- BRAND NEW 0 MILES XTD CLUTCH(STAGE 2)
- Ported Evo 3 Exhaust Manifold
- HK$ VPC Brain
- Federal Mogul rebuild kit
- Mitsu 4 layer HG
- ARP Head Studs
- Federal Mogul Water Pum
- Autometer boost gauge
- HK$ VPC 440cc chip
- 2g clutch fork
- BS Eliminator
- 255lph hp walboro fuel pump
- SS turbo bolts
- Mitsu OEM TO bearing
- 7cm gasket
NEW ALTERNATOR
NEW CLUTCH
NEW SLAVE
NEW CLUTCH PEDAL ASSEMBLY FRESH FROM SHEPS TRANS
STAGE 2 TRANNY
Labor, not a clue

The car starts but I cant get it in gear I don't like dropping the tranny again. I no longer have time to mess with the car in all honesty ( the reason for sale) aside from that the car is amazing. Should be at about 350hp, It pulled like a train.

The interior is perfect. carpet is almost new looking. along with rear gray and red galant vr4 stitching in the floor mats.

I don't really need to sell the car, just have it sitting. feel free to pm me with questions.
THE CAR HAS WELL OVER 8000 IN IT DON'T LOW BALL ME.

the car is well worth your time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif...more upgrades just cant think of them all right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

14u2nV

So I'm curious "usethe4ce", why are you asking for help in newbies on fixing this car and then listing it under another name for sale? Sure looks like some kind of scam to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Btw, changing your name doesn't change your IP.

Last edited:

no scam hit me up 703 586 8457...i like both names...are u like a private i or something...wutever man...car still for sale thanks for the info. i didnt want people thinking that considering i posted the car in jan. under this account. I decided on keeping the car and wanted to put usethe4ce on my plate. like i said in this ad and on that post the car wont disengage aside from that it starts and everything...I have nothing to hide..Hope that clears the air. pc

btw as it shows under my usethe4ce account It might just be something with the hydrolics, Ive got another member coming out to help. he can confirm that this car is as clean as i describe...price goes up after I spend more time on this and get it running.

ktmrider

1990? No badge number? Converted GGSX - VR4 clone?

Cell phone pix/lingo FTL.

atc250r

Staff member
This is ridiculous. You need to pick an account name and stick with it. You are only causing confusion for the members here. When you have picked a name that you wil stick with then start a new thread.

LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts