The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 Belize Green, #360/2000, Spokane, WA. 125K Miles $3,300

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4
#360/2000
Turbo, All Wheel Drive
2.0 Liter, 4 Cylinders
4G63 engine
5-Speed Manual Transmission
All Original
125k Miles
Belize Green Exterior - Undisputed Fastest Color!
Black Leather Interior in good condition
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Factory Alarm
Variable Speed Windshield Wipers
Rear Defrost
Factory Fog Lights
Cold Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Tinted Windows
New tires
Clean Title

This car was owned by a true enthusiast.

I am the 2nd owner of this Galant, purchased from original owner, who was a 50+ year old mother. Purchased in December of 2007 with about 98k miles. The car currently has 125k miles. So, the car has only been driven about 6,250 miles per year. Clean title.

The car has been a very reliable and dependable daily driver. I recently drove the car from Spokane, WA to San Diego, CA and back, a round trip of about 3,000 miles, this spring with zero issues!

It's never been to a drag strip, autocross cross course, or anything of the sort.

The car drives nicely. The clutch was recently replaced with OEM parts.

Extremely reliable daily driver. Starts up every time.

For a 1991, the body is a 6/10, as it has some dings and bruises. No rust issues. Paint is starting to fade in areas; typical of Mitsubishi paint, and the fact that the car is 20 years old. I’d rate the interior at 7/10. No rips or tears in the leather seats, which are factory originals!

Car is stock except for 2.5” exhaust.

The car has been well maintained and makes a great daily driver.

Everything on this car works! Really is a great car. Hard to find a running, original Galant VR4.

If you have any questions, please ask!

The car is located in Spokane Valley, WA. (Willing to discuss helping with relocation of car)

Asking $3,300 OBO

Thanks,

- Kevin

509-994-8652

Last edited by a moderator:

minneSNOWta

Does the 4WS still work? Sunroof? How much to relocate to Duluth, MN 55804?

thedsmguy

Free bump because these buys know what they are doing. I've bought a few things including a couple cars from them in the past and they are good peoples (lol) anyways, buy this car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned