The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: !!!SOLD!!! '92 BG Galant VR4 (806/1000) $3500 Upstate NY !!!SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unmodified GEM! Car is completely original with the exception of a CD player and exhaust. Long story short I'm in the military and bought the car when I was stationed in S. Korea (March '09). I though I would be getting out of the military and begin my work, but some things came up and I wont be able to drive the car again until 2013. With a baby on the way, and the fact I'm stationed in Hawaii until 2013 I've decided (sadly) to sell 806. Car has been stored inside and started/driven (no snow) regularly to avoid problems. As it stands the only issue that I know of is the power steering line to the rear needs to be replaced. Other than the p/s hose 806 runs perfectly. As many other VR4's it has power windows, power locks, power sliding sunroof, and all the perks of the VR4s. The car is located in the Syracuse, NY/Cortland, NY area. I'm asking 3500 for the car in hopes of a sale. If anyone has any questions I can be reached in the forum, emailed at [email protected], or called at (607) 343-9000. If I don't pick up my phone please leave a voicemail and I'll return your call as quickly as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

CutlassJim

Wow what a great opportunity for someone! Mileage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned