The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 832/2000 shell (roller) in Va Beach 1000

Requisite sob story: I bought this and was never in any rush to finish it; wanted it done right. My build thread:

click

Well; I've pretty much run out of time and about to run out of space. I'm in the Navy and 'thought' I was up for orders; I was wrong. I'm being sent back to San Diego for 7 months of school before I pick a ship (currently on shore duty). I might not even be able to find orders to a ship here in Norfolk again. My lease is up in October and I report to San Diego in February; gonna stay with a friend during the interum. That being said I can't have two project cars and I seriously prefer my Talon.

The pics in that thread are what it looks like. Black. It's missing a dog leg and the hood is scratched up from falling over onto my sidewalk due to wind. Drivers seat has a tear. No rust. Was in a garage when I bought it and it's been in my garage since.

Not trying to knock anyone over the head with the price; 1200.....and I think I'm pretty firm with that.

I have the tranny from it for 400 obo and the motor from my '91 Talon for 600 obo (the motor from the Galant I rebuilt and will be going in the Talon tonight, nothing wrong with the Talon motor, I DD'd it....just wanna keep the one I rebuilt).

So you can just grab the shell or grab everything for a price we agree on and put it together.

If anyone wants any specific pics of the car that aren't in the other thread please just let me know and I'll take them and post them.

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

atc250r

Staff member
Take out some of the info that is not absolutely necessary in order to fit a price. You can click the button with the pencil and paper right next to the reply button on your initial post. I'm assuming that will allow you to edit the title. If you are selling parts as well as the shell then I would suggest removing them from the Car For Sale ad and start one in the appropriate section.

Thanks.

John

alansupra94

If you want to sell me the driver side automatic seatbelt, let me know.

Thanks,
Alan

Quoting atc250r:
Take out some of the info that is not absolutely necessary in order to fit a price. You can click the button with the pencil and paper right next to the reply button on your initial post. I'm assuming that will allow you to edit the title. If you are selling parts as well as the shell then I would suggest removing them from the Car For Sale ad and start one in the appropriate section.

Thanks.

John

Title changed.

Not starting a second thread for the motor and tranny unless the shell is sold without them.

Thanks.

Rob

Quoting alansupra94:
If you want to sell me the driver side automatic seatbelt, let me know.

Thanks,
Alan

Not parting it out.

Interior
al1yro.jpg

ve94ef.jpg

wthsid.jpg

zmf6l2.jpg

2nk1eur.jpg

30ufe4y.jpg

x6h5it.jpg

izubgi.jpg

1z52qno.jpg

Motor from my '91 Talon AWD Tsi; daily driven motor. Only thing wrong with it is that I would drill out and retap one of the holes for the bolt's that holds the fuel rail on.
2mhfxvs.jpg

Tranny from the Galant. Dunno it's condition as the car was barely driveable (motor issues) when I bought it. Just wanna be as clear and honest as possible.
vhevbq.jpg

Asking 1,800 for everything. (turbo has been sold)

I'm not sure where the confusion is.

1. I'm not parting it out. (the shell)

2. I'm not coming down on the price. People are PM'ing me about lowering the price when they haven't even made an offer. Has no one on here ever bought anything before? Ever bartered?

I put out a price I want to sell it for. You offer me a price you would like to buy it for. Then negotiations begin.
Cash talks.

As there have been no offers for the shell; yet all of my friends keep asking for parts off of it, I'm lowering the price and I'm starting to sell stuff off of it at the same time. If enough parts go to make it no longer worth while to sell/buy as a shell I'll just part the rest of it out.

Price dropped to 1000 due to the exhaust and a couple other little things having been sold.

14u2nV

I tried and tried to sell my shell, had rolling shell for $500, no bites. It goes to the scrapyard this week. Hope you have better luck than me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ya; this forum is pretty 'weird' I guess when it comes to peeps buying vehicles.

I'd like to copy/paste some of the PM's I've recieved; but this isn't the place.

MuffinMan7580

When do you need to get rid of it? I don't want to see a car in that good of condition. If all else fails, I might consider buying it just to put it back together and save it from the scrapper.

I have to be out of my house by the end of this month.

If it doesn't sell by then it will be taken to a buddies house to be stripped and then sold to PicknPull.

Wow guys; still can't believe it.

I was 'asking' 1800 for a VR-4 that only needed the motor and tranny put back in.

Well; it's at my buddies house now. I'll create a new thread for parts.

658eb000.jpg

683411e9.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned