The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

REPLACE DIAMONDS IN GRILL

for all of you with missing diamonds in your grill i have recently found a solution...if your anal enough like me to want to replace the diamonds on a new or original grill you can just take off a MITSUBISHI emblem from a junkyard on the back of the car ( has the exact diamond size as the front grills diamonds....YOU can cut the whole 3 diamond off and remove the one one grill with enough time on your hand ...and whats most likely is to use a small precision flathead screwdriver (1-2$ at sears or Homedepot) and pop one out and glue it in place of the other one...iv noticed aot of people are missing them and if you have shaved emblems you probably have the original laying around or if your like me you have alot laying around anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hope this helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts