The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 4WS sticker (lower rear windshield)

Anyone know where I can get these sticker from.. Ive seen a couple of gvr4s that have em cuz I think theyre pretty pimp.. plmk thanks!

Gabor

Plus $8.95 for shipping.
Somebody send me a picture of one and I'll start making it for $5.00 and free shipping.

I would not charge more then 50 cents for shipping but if you can do them for $5 go for it.

Quote:
Plus $8.95 for shipping.
Somebody send me a picture of one and I'll start making it for $5.00 and free shipping.

Found this in one of your old threads, Gabor.
https://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=7675&width=400

Your's looks great, But...the one that's on my Galant uses "outline" numeral & lettering for "4WS", so to be "accurate" you might wish to use an outline font.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabor

I ment to say $5.00 for a decal shipped.

Thanks for the picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Im pretty sure thats not the original 4ws sticker.. im going to try to look for original one.. thanks!

If you want an original, I'll order one for you, actually I'll order at least 3 at once. Who else wants one?

Gabor wins it looks like your local dealer could get it for around $10 unless they charge you shipping.
Part Number: MB594999

I know it sucks but the CAPS drawing looks like this:

It looks similar to Gabor's but it's outlined instead of filled in.

I think I can get the OEM one's to you guys for $8.50 shipped

Quote:
Quote:
Plus $8.95 for shipping.

Found this in one of your old threads, Gabor.
https://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=7675&width=400

Your's looks great, But...the one that's on my Galant uses "outline" numeral & lettering for "4WS", so to be "accurate" you might wish to use an outline font.

That was created by me. I don't have any more though & don't think I'm going to have any in the future. I didn't like the OE decal from satan that's why I had made this one.

Just for OEM clarity...I have the "4WS" decal in the bottom center of my rear window. I have a comparable "4WD" decal on the way, and I'm planning to place it above the "4WS" decal. Although, somewhere I saw the two decals placed side-by-side centered at the bottom. Anyone know how the stock "originals" were placed?

Edit: I'm in error, I meant to say "AWD" NOT "4WD" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Ian M

There was never a "4WD" sticker on the back window. The pic you posted above shows the correct placement of the original "4WS" sticker.

I then have the original placement, and I assume, the "AWD" is an "aftermarket" option. The ironic thing is that I no longer have the 4WS...but it's very important for some (especially Tow truck drivers)to realize that this is an "All-wheel Drive" vehicle, so they use a flatbed and down't try to hook & tow it! THAT'S why I'm adding the "AWD" decal.

3Diamond

Does anyone make/have those stickers that go on the Side of the car? (2.ol i 16v turbo...etc; etc...)

Sorry for hijack.

Gabor

The above decal was on my car. It's a factory decal. I took the picture before I took the decal off my car and made another decal for it. The car you can see in the front of it is my brothers Galant.

Anyway, if you can get the factory decal for a good price, go for it. The decal is applied from the inside, so if you have tint you're SOL.
If you want a decal a factory look decal that goes on the outside just send me $5.00 and I'll mail you one.
I also have the decals that go on the rear doors for $15.00 shipped.

3Diamond

Hell no! Gabor, you have a PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts