The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Brian Moreno's Galants

a2vr4

In memory of 582/2000
1991-2011
Belize Green no sun roof.
I bought her February 2004 for $750, from a local shop where it had been sitting for a few years with 88xxx miles, and a mouse infestation. After a thorough cleaning, disabled rear steering, new: seats(different-stock), clutch, timing belt, tires, battery, brakes, it became my daily rig.
Mods prior to death:
Buschur Racing 2.5 turboback
Custom TRF intercooler w/ short route piping
evo8 fuel pump
HKS hpc/gcc
RC 550cc injectors
oil cooler w/ss braided lines
autometer: volt, boost, a/f
Gs grill
orange turns
1g laser mesh wheels

Now few pictures.
galant5-004.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

Last edited:

a2vr4

Now here is my 1991 Galant GSX automatic.
I bought her back in 2007 from a guy in Newark NJ for $900. I was foolish enough at the time to believe the previous owner when he told me that the car was "fine to take on a trip", so I did just that. Me and my girlfriend took the train to Newark and bought her, then drove though Cherry Hill, Philly, Hershey, Cleavland, and made it to Toledo before she broke down. For the following year I tried to fix all the issues, then finally got too busy with work and school and parked her officially JSB.
Fast forward to October 2011, I have gathered all the parts I need to put her back on the street!
2.4 expo longblock (new internals)
DOHC 16v from the stock 2.0
Oil cooler
We'll see how she does!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts