The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsubishi Galant GTi

Hi guys!

I'd just like to share some photos of my ride. The car here is a 1991 Galant GTi. The GTi is actually limited to the Australian/Philippine market. Luckily for me, I live in the Philippines and I was able to snatch up one of them.

What makes it special is that it has the VR-4 JDM styling including the rear spoiler but has a normally aspirated 4G63 engine good for 145 hp @ 7,000 rpm nestled up front. It's purely a front driver and without anti-lock brakes or the independent rear suspension of the VR-4.

My list of modifications:

Exterior:
- K92 T737 Mitsubishi paint.

Engine:
- Stock 4G63 engine with K&N filter and custom headers, down pipe and exhaust (2.5-inch).

Electricals:
- Philips HID headlamps on low beam
- Philips Cool White on high beam
- PIAA Plasma Blue fog lamps
- Philips Cool White on driving lamps

Wheels and Tires:
- Rays G-Games 77S VAIO 17 x 7.5 JJ
- Nitto NeoGen II 215/45 R 17 W

Suspension:
- Bilstein shock absorbers (front and rear)
- H&R lowering springs (coming soon)

Interior:
- MOMO Race leather steering wheel
- MOMO Anatomico (short) shift knob
- MOMO shift boot
- MOMO Corse aluminum pedals
- Customized black leather interior
- Customized black headliner

Audio System:
- Alpine CDA-9856 head unit
- Blaupunkt ODx 132 5.5" front speakers (180 watts)
- Blaupunkt ODx 693 6x9" rear speakers (300 watts)
- Driven by Blaupunkt GTA 475 amplifier
- JBL 10" subwoofer (1600 watts)
- Driven by Blaupunkt Velocity VPA2120 amplifier

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings