The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE!!! front bumper support

Tie rod ends sold.

I also have an uncut, clean (no bends) front bumper support. WILL NOT SHIP. It's FREE to whoever comes and gets it.
I'm located close to downtown San Diego.

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthCaliVR4

The outer ones right? if so I'll take em, i can pick them up from you this weekend if that works for you. don't have a need for the support unless it's jdm.

yeah, outer, forgot to mention. Thanks. If you can pick up, I'll give ti to you for $40.

No worries on the bumper support. Whoever wants it can take it, just please don't sell it to get a profit. I received it free from another member and returning the favor for whoever could use it.

Damn wished I was in Cali I really need one of these would even pay the shipping well guess its not meant to be...

Quoting derekmw:
First off is Moog front tie rod ends, still in box. Never ended up using them. $45 shipped in the US

Secondly, I have an uncut, clean (no bends) front bumper support. WILL NOT SHIP. It's FREE to whoever comes and gets it.
I'm located close to downtown San Diego.

How about if someone else picks it up and ships to me would that be okay with you I really need this bumper support.....

Of course, I don't mind that. I just don't have the resources to be able to get this out and ship it. If you know someone who can ship to you, by all means have them come and get it.

Moog tie ends may still be for sale as I have not heard back from SouthCaliVR4.

SouthCaliVR4

Sorry got stuck late @ work & had forgoten my phone at home. If you'd like I can just paypal you the money and work out getting down to pick them up from you.

Hey, no worries, I just thought maybe you weren't interested anymore. you don't need to paypal, you can just come get it and pay then. when did you want to come?

Willing to compensate anyone in the area who can pick this up and ship it for me any idea on the weight of this thing?

I would imagine it weighs about 30 lbs? Someone else want to chime in if they know?

yeti

il be picking it up today if possible will you pm me a number i can call you on and a adress for us to meet at.

i live near qualcomm stadium and will meet you wherever you want.

Yeti are you offering to pick this up and ship it for me I would certainly appreciate it?????

SouthCaliVR4

Is tonight good to meet up for the tie rods? It looks like I finaly nailed the mercedes thats been kicking my ass & I'm free after work.

Sorry, I didn't see your message here until now. Call me to schedule a time to get them. You should have my number in your IM I replied to.

Thanks.

Someone needs to come get it soon or I'm dropping it off at the body shop for scrap metal

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned