The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!JIC-Magic E39A FLTA2 Flagship Coilovers

Up for sale is a mint set of E39a specific JIC-Magic FLTA2. They have about 500 miles on them but they look almost brand new over 2k brand new. Spring rates are 8k/6k or if you prefer 450lbs/in and 335lb/in."The JIC FLT-A2 is the flagship coilover system. All FLT-A2 coilovers are designed on US-spec vehicles for US streets, fitment and performance is unmatched. Included in the kits are pillow ball upper mounts with adjustable camber plates(front only). For flexibility, the dampers have 15-way compression and rebound adjustability. The spring rates are of the linear-rate type with independent ride height adjustable lower brackets. This allows adjustment without compromising damper compression or rebound travel. Based off of racing technology, the FLT-A2 is a street performance suspension, customizable for full time track use" These are the real deal not some ebay junk copies so please no low ballers or I can get this coilover for that price thanks in advance and enjoy. I am asking 1K obo plus paypal and shipping unless you want to come pick them up for the 1k obo? Thanks for looking and please pm if you have any other questions....Thanks
Dunstan.....

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

OMGGGG I want These!!! but the dam things are prob gonna sell before i even get a chance to get the money,,, sh*t

Ok I got quite a few pm's on this so I just need to go thru them and see who was first in line....

GSX_TC

Dammit, I knew it...

Sorry bro they went fast someone (I wont say who lol) just got a nice set of good coil overs for a very good price, shipping them out tomorrow....enjoy them buddy put them to good use....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts