The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AMG Type 2 Wheels **lowered price** SOLD

$450 shipped: LOWERED PRICE: NOW $350 SHIPPED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif - I've had these for some time now & it's time to let them go. My loss is your gain as I know I won't recoup what I have in them.

I've revised the image to show the actual wheels I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you post some specs for the wheels?

Interested in weight, width and offset primarily. The brochure shows they are 15" I believe.

They're stock size wheels though I will pull them out of storage & double check them. I'm going to say they're 15x6+42 which is what I believe is the stock US wheel specs. I will double check though.

VR4ownzU

I saw a set of these on ebay a while back go for super cheap. Great looking wheels. Would look awesome color matched or as is.

GSX_TC

haha i was just about to say GSXCONVERT is lookin for AMG stuff

Quoting Garfield Wright:
They're stock size wheels though I will pull them out of storage & double check them. I'm going to say they're 15x6+42 which is what I believe is the stock US wheel specs. I will double check though.

EDIT: Correct size is 15x6+46

yeah but i want the larger AMG wheels i think its type1.. im tempted but just too small and i dont see myself using them.. but damn hella rare.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned