The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Front Bumper Slats to Repair Cut Bumper

I have a Summit White bumper cover that has accident damage on the side. I was going to take it to the junkyard on Monday but thought I would see if anyone wanted the slats plus an inch or two to try and "uncut" their existing bumper.

Say $35 shipped for my time sawzalling, packaging and shipping.

No interest so it was taken to the junkyard!

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

You can get rid if those last two black pieces to complete it?

Sure you can trim the middle pieces to match the trimmed third opening. I never bothered because I had my license plate covering them.

Oh the bumper is damaged beyond repair. It had just about the whole side ripped off.

I have a good Nile Black bumper cover that I'll be posting for sale in the next week though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned