The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Free: Galant Parts! (pick up only in WI) :UPDATED:

Andy_S

I have a silver rear bumper with rebar (rusty). Cover is decent though.
101.jpg

099.jpg

097.jpg

I also have a GGSX silver trunk lid with foam wing (rare). Its a little rusty above where the plate mounts.
124.jpg

122.jpg

I also have a belize green trunk lid with no wing. Its got some good scratches on the top. Maybe repairable but plan for a respray.
118.jpg

120.jpg

Powersteering rack. Unknown condition but worked when removed. Came from a 1990 ggsx.
125.jpg

Full ac system. Unknown condition, but everything is there. It could be made to work again. If not gone in a few days it will get cashed in for residual scrap value.

Galant vr4 abs system. Free or goes for scrap.

All FREE. I will add more as I dig through it. I also have more items for sale, but that will be another thread.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned