The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Feeler- ENKEI NT03 17" Rims.

jnava

Staff member
I'm going to replace them with stock set of rims and some decent tires. Now, you can have the tires if you want, I just know that the weight for shipping increases and would you prefer with or without tires...Like I said, I'm pretty much going to buy boostx rims but I wanna be sure I can sell these as well. They are not universal fit as you can see in the pics. 4 lug only. $600 for the set w/tires or no tires. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. Like I said, this is a feeler so let me know what you think.

edit: center caps will be included. I didn't attach them due to possibility of asses stealing them. I have all four.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Dam those are hard to find! Glws

jnava

Staff member
Hell, price is negotiable. Send an offer .

Brunoboy

whats the size are the rim? and size of tires?

Last edited:

chrisfullwood

i would probably consider $500 plus shipping. i think a brand new set of wheel's that i picked out was like $620 from tirerack. but im not quite ready to buy wheels for the car yet, i have a couple of other things i have to burn my money on...lol

jnava

Staff member
Sorry, I went back to sleep once I posted the pics of something. Yes, but I'm working on buying some stock rims to replace those. So once I have the factory set on, then I can sell and ship the nt03 out to a buyer . I'm not good with wheel dimensions. I know that 225's are nice on them. I'm going to have to check if it has the offset stamped on it.

hosmer

Just FYI, those are RCT1's...the predecessor to the NT03
(They came in smaller sizes, smallest NT03 is 17x7.5, largest RCT1 was 17x7, your offset is probably a +38)

-very tough to find in good shape as they've been discontinued for a while.

I have the same wheels on my Pulsar

pulsarps3.jpg

Glws

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Thank you HOSMER, I appreciate your info, BTW nice Pulsar.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned