The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HALLMAN MBC BREAST CANCER EDITION

bigblock4g63

hello everyone, my name is kris and i am sure like alot of people. this year alone i have lost 4 famliy members to breast cancer. i wanted to help raise some money for cancer research and one of the things i did was work with hallman boost controllers have some custom color MBC made. they are a redish pink and 100% hallman pro's. i only have a small batch as of now . i am selling them for $105.00 / $120.00 shipped and the money made will go to cancer research. I WILL NOT BE MAKING MONEY ON THE CONTROLLERS. now if have something bad to say or think there dum just pm me and say it to me. dont mess up my post thanks kris

MORALES001.jpg

Last edited:

bigblock4g63

4an fittings for people who want to run braided lines

004-2.jpg

Not only is that a really fair price, I think it's a pretty badass idea. I'd totally rock one of those on my car if I had a little extra money.

Do you plan on doing another batch? If there are some hanging around later in the summer I'll try to pick one up.

bigblock4g63

yes i will be but the new batch will be a in between a yellow/gold and the money will go to surport are troops...and on another note a dsm shop posted something about my hallmans being a knock off...

1. they never seen one in person

2. they never ask me

3. they never even ask hallman themself

4. if anyone thinks they are knock off feel free to call hallman direct and ask them who made this happend

thanks kris

Kitti

i will be follower your good project. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
and join then i can.

Lancer99

How long are these going to be up for sale? I would love to buy one to support my mom but don't have the money right now.

TylerAdamson

Can you please post a price for the m10 to -4 fittings?

bigblock4g63

Quoting Lancer99:
How long are these going to be up for sale? I would love to buy one to support my mom but don't have the money right now.

until i run out..have four left and the price is $10.00 for a pair of fittings -

bigblock4g63

had to rise the price on shipping and i will throw in a egr block off kit

on a side note the morales racing EGR block off is about 10x thicker and better then the ebay ones. i bought both and i like the morales one way better.

Perkul8r

Got mine today and it looks great. Also, the EGR blockoff plate is massive. Got it fast too. Thanks again man.

bigblock4g63

no probelm and thanks for your surport...with some luck you guys should see it dsport very soon

bigblock4g63

the-hulk2.gif

GSX_TC

Sup man I'm in the marines and need another boost controller for one of my cars, kinda interested in your support the troops one, do u have a sample of the color it would be?

bigblock4g63

i do, i will post a pic when i get home

GSX_TC

Preciate it man

desant78

Quoting bigblock4g63:
i do, i will post a pic when i get home

I'm very interested too, got a friend in the marines and he would love one.

GSX_TC

any word on that pic?

bigblock4g63

i will have it up tonite..gf has my cam

bigblock4g63

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts