The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS Excellent condition: USDM front bumper cover $150.00 + shipping

dmj

Purchased from JNZ tuning 3 years ago. Will post more details and pics later Has no rips or tears chrome moulding never installed. Minor scratches on the paint surface only.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

May I ask why your selling it?

snohacking

So do you have the chrome molding for it? Also can I get a shipping quote to 53007

dmj

Reason for selling .I brought a JDM rs bumper. I don't have the chrome strip they are available at your favorite auto body supply What is not seen in the 2 pics are the holes I made to allow more air to the intercooler. This price is for the cover only. the fogs and turn signals all 4 pieces are available for 60.00 plus shipping. package deal for bumpercover + all light pieces is $200.00 + shipping

dsm10o0

I wish you were closer. I'd pick the up right away.

dmj

I will be getting shipping quotes tomorrow I also have a Boostx front lip to go along with the bumper Pm me if interested.

snohacking

so... never heard anything about this and never got replay from pm. Still for sale?

dmj

Sorry guys been extremely busy the last few days. .I will be wrapping up the bumper cover tomorrow and taking it to Fed Ex to et an idea on shipping costs. .the person who pm me first is first in line.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned