The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE: AC hard lines GONE

mikus

I'll be pulling AC lines out of ??? soon. If you want them let me know (not shipping! pick up) No compressor, just hardlines and wahtever else is still on there.

If you want them not banged up from dont-give-a-sh¡t removal, let me know soon!

Last edited:

381gvr4

I want them! I will pay for time and shipping PLZ! I especially need the line across the firewall and to the compressor....... PLZ PLZ PLZ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

alansupra94

I know you don't want to ship them but if you change your mind let me know.

mikus

OK we'll see what goes on - I'll ship before I throw them away at least, don't want to see them wasted.

BUT if anyone picks up, they're theirs, and if anyone comes to my house and removes them for me, they both get dibs and can use my tools and drink my beer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned