The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4 Bolt lsd 93 rear. complete with cups. $250 picked up

hello all

i have a really nice 4 bolt rear that i just removed from a 100k 93 talon. its in really nice shape
i really suggest you pick it up shipping is not gonna be cheap

came out of this car below with that cluster in it.

paypal me at [email protected] as "gift"
shipping would probably run ~ 50 and it will take a day or 2 to get packaged up.

or just come by with cash and take it home!

if you have any questions pm me ! or text/call at 484-707-2612 or [email protected]

thanks for the space!

peter

GSX_TC

Just out of curiosity why did u pull it from that nice talon?

it was a nice talon....but the owner ruined the door gaskets and let the car sit over the winter and ther's about 3 " of water inside when i got it. it was an absolute shame. . its still in good shape but im not lookin to make a project out of it

GSX_TC

Poor Talon... I hate to see them neglected like that.

its a shame it was a really clean no rust 100k talon with tan leather. its a shame

GSX_TC

Omg it had that tan leather!!!???

ya it was nice. ( was ) the mold was so bad.. i just threw it all out. i had no choice

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned