The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: stock set of wheels and tires nile black and alpine white

NinjaVR4

I have 2 sets of stock wheels with tires on them. Both of them are really great condition. 1 set it Nile black and one set it alpine white. I'm just getting a feel for what I could get. Looking for momo steering wheel plus cash. Make me an offer, cash or trade. Thanks.
Jeff

Last edited:

NinjaVR4

Both are 1992. Sorry for not posting that in original

89Mirageman

Most of the time you see wheels (w/o tires) going for $75-$150 a set on here. If the tires are in good shape I would say $300 maybe.

If you were willing to sell a set w/o tires I may be interested.

Last edited:

NinjaVR4

Okay thanks for the base price idea. And if I can't sell the sets together, I'll let you know.

2of9

I know it's odd but I've been looking for 1, yes, 1 92 rim for a while. If for whatever reason you trash them, please let me know. Thanks.

NinjaVR4

I am willing to trade the Nile black set with tires for a mono steering wheel plus cash.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts