The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Crashed GGSX partout

holeshotmoe

Gave this to my mom a couple years ago and she crashed it. Whole car for $400 but you gotta let me know asap. She's in an apartment and has to get it out of there soonest. Sunday I'm stripping what I can get in a couple hours...wheels, lights, some interior and under the hood stuff. Pics were taken with a cellphone at dusk. Last one is just before I gave it to her. It did run fine...sigh
Listing here because I don't know what I can pull on Sunday. Mods, move to FS section if you wish.

Thanks mods...will list parts/price for what I have pulled tonight. Headed that way now...text me at 410-231-4249

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Contact Alansupra on the board, I believe he is looking for the transmission and rear diff.

Forgot to ask but could I possibly get the stock dash clock and the passenger rear mirror if you have them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Brianawd

If it is a 90 let me know how much you want for the ecu and drivers rear out side door handle

toybreaker

iconoclast
... Looks like this turned into a for sale ad, so I moved it here ...

Please read the rules for this section, and good luck with your sale

alansupra94

Quoting cheekychimp:
Contact Alansupra on the board, I believe he is looking for the transmission and rear diff.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

I love you and yes I am very interested in getting the transmission and rear end if you don't mind. Where in MD are you located?

Ah sorry, there would be no way my parents would allow another car at my house without kicking me out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif. Plus I am moving out in like 2 months so I am not sure where I could put three cars

Last edited:

i need a drivers side mirror and if it doesnt pan out alan i have both a trans and a diff for a ggsx collecting dust

OMFGeofffff

what's the condition of the fuel sending unit? Rusty?

holeshotmoe

Just got home and I'm whooped...got most of what people wanted, and can probably get the rest in a day or two, except a drivers side mirror...I need the part the holds the glass snug for my vr4, but if you want the rest no problem. Anyway, thanks for the interest and I'll post up tomorrow after work.

alansupra94

I guess the only other thing I could possibly need is the A/C system if it even is the same between GGSX and VR4.

mountaineerjeff

where is the car located?

Brianawd

Hello what's the word on the parts I pm you about?

Brianawd

???????? Still waiting.

holeshotmoe

Sorry this is taking so long. I got a bunch of the parts off, even took some pictures. But I have only about an hour every day after work...that's when I eat and shower. But anyway, I'm trying to get this moving, but it's not going to happen in a hurry. Not being a smart alek, just letting you know how it is. Also, I don't have a clue how to collect payment...I don't have paypal, and only ever sold one thing on the web...a GVR4 here, and they picked the car up. So maybe I can figure out how to setup paypal, or just do money orders snail mail. I'm open to ideas. I've bought plenty of parts here and I have a good rep in that regard. Trying to pull a few more things today, and get pics up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned