The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS or Trade 92 Left Tailight

Willing to sell or trade a 92 Left Tailight for a 91 Tailight. I tried to buy a 91 Tailight here and someone sold me a 92 Tailight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

$50 + Shipping for the 92 Tailight or Trade for a 91 left Tailight in Good Condition with no cracks...or willing to trade for a 91 Left Headlight....or maybe something else? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

PM me...

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

TRBODSM

Someone is interested in buying just my EDM center garnish. If he wants just that I'll sell you the outer tail lights. I also have stock head lights. Drop me a PM

talontyme

have a mint 91 tail off my car swapped to the 92 set lmk

Getting alot of posts/pm(s) here with people trying to sell me a 91 tailight outright. This isn't a WTB thread. I am trying to sell my 92 Tailight or trade it for a 91 Tail or something else of similar value. I know it is sort of a tall order, but I can wait. It's not like my 91 tail is in really bad shape. It just has a few cracks in it which don't let water in. I am not attacking anyone personally but it is time to bring this up. I want to get rid of my 91 tail like you want to get rid of your 92 tail.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

15psi88

Could you please forward me the names of the guys looking to sell the 91 light outright. I need to purchase a left side as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned