The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 6 bolt crank

TylerAdamson

Came out of a '91 Talon with 110k on it. Crank is uncut and in excellent condition. $150 shipped to your door via FedEx ground.

Last edited:

NateCrisman

I may take this off your hands, pending my machine shop guy getting a chance to look at my "looks F'd to me" crank. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

What's your email address?

TylerAdamson

Nate, my email address is [email protected] and if you feel like calling my cell number is 6414554868. I'm in the process of moving to Arizona so shipping will be delayed by a few days unless you want it today and I can just add it in with the rest of the shipments going out. Just let me know.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts