The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

*CLOSED* no more, I'm tired of messing with it all

14u2nV

It's that time of year, trying to clean out the shed and my shell that has become an overflow shed.

Are you looking for that one little thing that your car is missing and it bothers you. Do you need a piece replaced but it's been low on the priority list? Have you had an idea for a project but didn't want to ruin a part you need? Well look no further, I have TONS of parts from about 4 cars. Clips, plugs, cables, seals, trim, etc. If you don't see it in my pictures, ask, I may still have it. I rarely throw anything away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

All pieces are "make offer", and no decent one will be refused. Shipping will range from $5-$15 for anything that will fit in something smaller than a flat rate box.

I will be adding more pix over the day as I drag stuff out and get it organized. As far as wiring/plugs go, I won't sell a harness as they have been cut up. I will sell any plug from it, with as much of the wiring as you need or just lengths of certain colored wires if I can find them. I will add more info as I think of it.

*Dash is junk, but all the parts on it are ok.

*The leather is from seats I've taken apart, I kept it so I can cover things like my visors or console, etc at some point. If you wants some of it, we can work it out.

Click the pix and zoom in, you can see the parts a lot better that way.

Last edited:

14u2nV

It's from a bunch of seats, it all has some blimishes that's why I parted them

maroonmetallic

Any chance you have AWD-spec trunk trim?
Im thinking both sides & the jack cover.

-Shawn

OMFGeofffff

You wouldn't happen to have the interior trim piece that goes over the drivers side doors?

alansupra94

You happen to have the lower piping for the heat/ac duct underneath the steering wheel driver side?

Brunoboy

Vr4 trunk carpet? Price shipped to 94066 if you have it? Thanks
-shane

maroonmetallic

Quoting 14u2nV:
I did have, I'll have to look around some more.

If you find them, I will get them.
Possibly at the meet (preferably sooner)? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14u2nV

I can only find the jack door, don't know what happened to the side pieces.

This door trim piece?

Is this the right vent pieces?

14u2nV

Quoting brunoboy:
Vr4 trunk carpet? Price shipped to 94066 if you have it? Thanks
-shane

That carpet in the pic is from my vr4, I'm putting different carpet in it so I'm not using it. PM me an offer shpd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

maroonmetallic

Yep, that door. I dont know how it installs on the panel so if it has the hinge, Ill take it (and the 2 side trunk trims if you can find any!)

MellowVR4

pm sent

I'd like to get my paws on an A/C bracket, didn't see one...
Also a steering wheel center, did see that...

nice spread, a well done sale thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

alansupra94

I am not sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif since I don't have one. Can someone verify for me?

I mean do you remember?

deedo

have any auto seat belt trim rails for the top of the doors? or the passenger a pillar cover ?

Looking for Driver A, B, C pillar and passenger B pillar un-cracked. shipped to 92335

Thanks

mitsuturbo

someone in boise just bought 837/2000... they might could use some of that wiring
check the FS threads and hit 'em up... it's in there somewhere

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts