The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: complete manual seatbelt set Sold Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateCrisman

SOLD for a second time 9:44am tues morning.

This set came off #1552 from ACT250R that I parted out. This is a 10 piece set of all the non-electric seatbelt specific plastic interior trim parts:
2 manual seatbelts
2 lower B pillar plastics
2 upper B pillar plastics
2 A pillar plastics
2 headliner trim plastics

1223882882_4crhD-XL.jpg

Im going to ask $200 for this complete set + actual shipping cost. I couldn't find anyone else selling this full set anywhere, so it's just a swing in the dark. Shipping is not going to be cheap, as the long/thin plastic parts need to be packaged with extreme care as they are very brittle and obviously rare. I'm assuming it would need to go in 2 seperate boxes. From what ACT250R told me, that the plastics were all bought dealer-new and were the last set available (quite a few years ago).
[email protected] or 862 251 2571 for txt/phone NO PMs

Last edited:

trexn8

I want these please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Left a VM

Regards,

Nate

NateCrisman

Sold....damn that was quick! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

NateCrisman

Back up for sale via online ordering off my website: www.dsmparout.com

Also includes the front buckles that mount to the seat...they aren't shown in the pic, so it's actually a 12 piece complete set.

Last edited:

trexn8

You are so playing with my emotions, lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I was the first to reply when these where originally posted but they sold. Now they are back and I rush to the store, add them to my cart, get ready to check out and realize they will not add in to the cart, doh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I so want these and am so ready to pay you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Could you please contact me asap so that I can buy these from you?

Thank you.

Regards,

Nate

NateCrisman

paypal address is [email protected]

Im not holding these for anyone, regardless of who contacted me first. First paypal to arrive gets the parts, end of story. Shipping is $40.....$240 total via paypal get them. Simply bypass the website's online checkout and send the paypal directly if there is a problem with your internet browser/wordpress/shopping cart.

NateCrisman

Sold again to tamaracvr4

trexn8

Dude you are seriously a joke. I tried buying these several times in various ways according to your directions at the time. You knew I wanted these and you never even returned my messages or voicemails in the first place. I should have listened to the people that warned me about you. You are only in this for the money.

I tried to buy them here, I tried to buy them on your "store" they were in stock but they wouldn't ring up. I contacted you about that and you don't even have the respect to get back with people. I was always the first person to respond to your threads. I'm done with you and your shady business. I don't care what rare part you have I'm done with you and I will be sure to tell others how you do business. Shame on you. You lost a good customer.

Everyone else that I have dealt with here has been extremely honest and straight forward. It's a real shame people like you are even on this forum.

trexn8

You should have posted your "rules" in the first post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

gmp

yeah trexn8 tell it how it is.
Thats the funny thing about c-list and some of the forums sometime you cant get a strait easy deal.

DailyDSM

Not to hijack the thread but since the item has sold,I have a more complete set in my for sale thread for those still lookin and/upset. Price is more exensive but it includes shipping, more pieces, and the price is OBO.

NateCrisman

Quoting gmp:
yeah trexn8 tell it how it is.
Thats the funny thing about c-list and some of the forums sometime you cant get a strait easy deal.

How more straight and easy can it be than "buyer sends payment - seller sends the part". There is nothing hard about this....my email and paypal is listed everywhere. I run EVERY partout and EVERY for sale thread I post the exact same way. prompt payments talk and bullshit walks. Anyone that wants the part is free to open up paypal.com and send the money.

steve

prompt payments talk and bullshit walks

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lockd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned