The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Built 1997 GSX part out Chicago

GSNT

I am parting out a white 1997 GSX. Parts are obo unless noted otherwise. I work at a shop that has UPS/USPS discounts so I will give you our cost on shipping.

MSD DIS-2. $200 shipped

AEM non gauge UEGO controller 30-2301, with sensor. Looks almost brand new. $125 shipped

97+ tcase. $150

ACT 2600 street setup on 6 bolt awd flywheel. Disk measures 7.35mm in thickness and the flywheel still has some machining marks showing. Felt, held, and shifted great. $250 shipped

Spearco 2-216 core fmic with stainless 2.5" piping, flanged for tial bov, fits 2g. $425 shipped

Cloth 2003 Civic SI seats. $300

1997 GSX shell. Has some underbody rust, rear hatch is rusting pretty good. Paint is faded and cracked in places. The body is pretty straight though. Part out or sell as whole. If you want parts, bumpers, interior, etc let me know. If you want the entire car shoot me an offer.

Paypal accepted. The car is located at AMS Performance in West Chicago, IL.

I can be reached by PM on the forum, but I would prefer you email at [email protected] and AIM at KentuckyClubDSM for quickest response.

Last edited:

would you be willing to part with HSK 264/272 cams? if so how much?
I can include a set of stock cams so you could sell motor as complete/running.

Thanks!
Anthony

GSNT

I currently have an offer for $100 for the FPR, just awaiting payment. If that falls through, I will entertain your offer. I am going to try to sell the engine complete but I may be willing to part with the cams.

GSNT

I'd rather sell whole but make an offer via PM. Keep in mind it's ported and set up for O2 housing mounted wastegate.

alansupra94

Really? I think I must have closed it on accident early and now I don't remember what I was interested in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Also how much for the rear bumper? I could sendsomeone up there to pick the cluster and bumper up if we agree on a price.

Thanks

GSNT

Send someone up from Florida? That's a long way! $100 for the rear bumper with the reverse and license plate lights?

3rdstrikedsm

Haha no someone from your area as I used to live there so I still have a few friends in the area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned