The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Shop full of parts in Lubbock Tx.

Ben

I have one more full set of poly mounts up for grabs. I have PMd a few people about em, first come first serve for this set. I also have one more set minus the rear engine mount, closest to the firewall. $80 shipped for the full set $60 shipped minus the rear mount. My paypal is [email protected]

SOLD ITEMS:
FP intake
5in filter
FP exhaust housing
box of IC piping
strut tower bar
1 set of poly mounts
blue FP oil return line
2 eprom ecus
ITS turbo

click
LOTS of stuff factory and aftermerket.
and a banshee.
Here's a few example pics, many many more in that album.

I have my stock TBE off my evo IX too.
Since I have so many parts, and I'v been out of the dsm world for a while(i don't remember what parts go for) I'm taking reasonable/low offers to clear out some room. Also as some of you saw, I have a hole in a piston in my galant. time for a new engine or rebuild.
I'm off Thursdays, so that will be the best day for me to ship stuff. I can normally work stuff in during the week.
Thanks,
Ben Moss 806-441-3243 [email protected]
I will add more info as I remember it. I'v been on the computer working on that album and forsale threads for a few hours now so I'm getting lazy.
I probably will not be able to check this while I'm at work. So most responding will be in the evening time.

Last edited:

Ben

I know very little about both. The turbo is an ITS 60 trim that needs a rebuild.

All I know about that FP is what can be seen. It was used for mock ups.
Next time I go to my shop, I'll see if there are any markings on that FP piece.

Last edited:

OMFGeofffff

What engine are those oil pans for? How much for the fp intake, set of poly mounts?

MellowVR4

pm sent

Ben

I can compare the pans, but I'm assuming they are all for a 1g. Are there different 1g pans?
The intake has the extra hole for a bov vent(plugged at this time). I just realized that pic doesn't show it. Also I'm pretty sure the inlet sqeezes down to fit a 2g maf, that filter is just screwed down tight. I need to take that filter off and check.
I also just relized I probably can't ship the mounts already installed like they are. I bet that will jack up the shipping being so heavy. I havn't installed any inserts in a very long time. Let me see what's its like to remove them to help will shipping costs. Unless you want them that way.

OMFGeofffff

Here's some pics to help you identify oil pans. click Just give me a quote for the inserts with/without mounts.

Ben

wow, I didn't know that! I'll have to check the pans.
I really don't know with the mounts. $80 shipped with the mounts brackets. $60 with out. I have no idea what they cost new, I don't remember. If that's not realistic, make an offer.

Ben

Crap. Someone just PM'd me about the box of piping, but I clicked the "delete message" button my accident. Can you please PM me again?

dsmless

do you have gauges w/sensors for
-turbo boost
-water temp
-oil pressure

if so let me know how much and a way to pay you

alansupra94

Photobucket blocked at work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I will check when I get home

Ben

Quoting Diego:
Twas my brother coolclean577

thanks

have a boost and water temp. no oil pressure. the water temp gauge does not have a probe. the last one I had, I emailed autometer with the gauge info and they gave me the probe part number.
Let me confirm this tonight when I get off.

I have been overwhelmed with this huge sale. please be patient with me. I will do the best I can to keep up with this!!! cause if I don't I get bad feedback and no one wants that!!
I work 8-6 central time and can't go to my shop those times to look at stuff.
Thanks

Ben

Ok, I'm very sorry for the delay. I just got cleaned up after work.
It's go time. I'm going to go through everything and take notes, repsond to what I'm able to. Then head to my shop to get any info I need to repsond to the rest.

Ben

Ok, I'm going to offer this stuff in the same order people asked about it.
This list is more to help me than anything! haha

coolclean577 has first dibs on box of IC pipes
BrandonEchols set of arps head studs, set of poly mounts, 1g intake manifold/head (I don't rememebr if they are prothane or energy suspension. I have maybe 3 sets, but I'm pretty sure I only have one front subframe mount.)
Garfield Wright 6 bolt blocks/cranks?
GST95 eprom ecu, logger cable
curtis 3.5 in flex pipe?
ctm fp intake, 5in air filter, fp oil return line, the all mighty fp turbo housing that I'v have a million people ask about! and some poly mounts
OMFGeofffff I need to check the oil pans. poly mounts?

Ok this list isn't complete, its more of the stuff that has been asked about more than once. I did not think about this before I posted it.
I guess I'll give the people on the list a day or 2 max, then move on.
Again, I have no idea on prices, if it's too high just make an offer.
Also if not's not to omcuh to ask, if you are in this list and are no longer interested, please let me know.

Thanks

Please just scream at me if I forget you or leave you out.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts