The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom/High end performance parts FS/FT!

TSimage

Here's some stuff that I have that wont work with my latest change to my build which is forward facing manifold setup that will have the turbo sitting on the front bumper. My loss is your gain. The only I tems I am looking to trade are as follows:

2000cc+ injectors
AEM 5bar MAP sensor
AEM Boost sensor
44mm WGs (I need 2)

I'll ship them anywhere (buyer takes care of shipping) and I'll deal with payments with-in a reasonable time frame. NOTHING will be held unless a deposit is made. I have been burned by too many flakes on these exact items already.

Up first is my custom intercooler and high end Griffin core radiator set ups (I will do a package deal on them both together):

Intercooler-

DSCF0670.jpg

DSCF0673.jpg

This is the LICP for those of you running a 42r/S400 sized turbo (I'll throw it in if you need it)-

IMG_20101019_191150.jpg

Here it is on the car:

777555-R2-09-15A.jpg

8.jpg

$400

Dual pass Griffin core radiator (step above AFCO and other universal dual pass radiators) WITH an lines, fittings AND the water pipe and T-Stat housing needed to run them!

DSCF0665.jpg

DSCF0676.jpg

Installed-

rave3.jpg

$550 (includes Radiator, ALL needed AN fittings, SS line, Welded T-Stat AND wiper pipe!) Basically bolt it on and go!

Engine bay shot with Radiator setup-

blk5.jpg

Intercooler with bumper on-

raven4.jpg

Valve cover with -12 AN lines and Catch can-

2010-05-19%2016.04.05.jpg

At one point it looked like this:

2352438801_9b2a78070a_b.jpg

$225

As I find more stuff I'll be adding it in!

Sorry, your parts are too fast for me. More pictures of the young lady may convence me to go faster though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

alansupra94

Thats a sick radiator! Maybe in time I will be that cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

rallyart911

GVRBound:"Can that turbo eat babies?"

i believe without the doubt.... it dose.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TSimage

Quoting VR-4 Whore:
how much for the rad n fan?

Its $550 for the entire setup which includes the radiator, all of the fittings, the ss lines, the whiter pipe and the T stat housing, basically bolt it up and go! Fan is not included although I am sure we can make a deal. This is THE most badass radiator setup you can run with it being a dual pass griffin core. You're temps wont get any cooler without ridiculous work added.

The setup is also a space saver and give you more room for those bigger turbo setups especially in the congested GVR4 bays.

Last edited:

85tr

What are the radiator demensions?

snohacking

Quoting GVRBound:
Can that turbo eat babies?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

TSimage

Quoting 85tr:
What are the radiator demensions?

Around 22X14X3 and those are the extremes of the dimensions for those of you trying to see if it will fit. This thing fit perfectly fine in a 2G and of course is pictured in my 1G.

And as far as the turbo eating babies... It also has been known to ingest Hondas and the occasional Supra. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

gvr4me

What's the dimension of the intercooler? Do you have pictures of the back side of it?

TSimage

How did I miss this post? (Thats why you need to send PMs if you are legitimately interested)

Intercooler is a 24X12X4" core and an over all dimension of roughly 34X12X4" Here is a rear shot of it I suppose:

DSCF0656.jpg

DSCF0675.jpg

Price is OBO of course.. lemme know and we can work somethin out I am sure.

Oh and this bump was mainly to say that the Valve cover setup has been sold as well.

Ben

hhmmmmm. I'm looking super hard at thet radiator setup..... I just don't know if it will fit my setup.
I need to go do some measuring. I do know that my Honda 1/2 radiator setup is not going to cut it.

TSimage

I don't know why it wouldn't fit...

Also this bump is to alert that the Intercooler is sold as well... Radiator setup is all that is left and there is about 15 people in line supposedly for it but as I always say... money talks.

TSimage

RADIATOR SETUP IS SOOOOOOOLD!

That's all for now folks! mods please lock it up!

Ben

to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I can't wait to get it installed (in my galant with no engine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts