The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Gamble ECUs

mountaineerjeff

a working tested capped and socketed EPROM that is tested and works, but apparently is slightly different than a stock vr4 one, may be GSX, or Mirage, or rare, IDK but it worked fine 175 shipped

the 1991 eprom ecu that was capped and socketed by 1630s previous owner ran car fine before, but havent used in years so IDK. 90 shipped.

89 mirage turbo ecu, socket was removed poorly by a ricer, then I took it to a electrician to be repaired, it was socketed and a few "jumper wires" were ran to fix the places that he (ricer) damaged
electrician tested it, but I never did. 90 shipped

THESE ARE AS IS. you may be getting a steal, or you may have to send the to someone on the board to get looked at, or they may be trash. I have no way of testing them, so consider it a junkyard bargain, that may or may not work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts