The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: Worn Out Sale

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

List of stuff that starts tonight and ends on the 27th

Just doing this now while I have a chance.

Lot of new stuff I've never tried to sell. There is some Mitsubishi parts, some Galant extras I have and a few evo toys. As usually still have a load of stuff in the shop that needs to go but didn't get to them. Some is carb stuff and some is old hot rod stuff older than Toybreaker. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

As of right now there's 5 things running and 123 scheduled to start after 20:45pm pacific. List should be at 140 to 150 since I do have time Sunday evening. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif May just watch TV instead, been a long week.

Thanks for looking

click me

desant78

will be contacting you mid week for parts.

curtis

Ok I'll be here. I ended up doing yard work so didn't list anymore things but thee all active now.

curtis

stuff ends after dinner Sunday. Thanks Guys

curtis

Running the stuff again, no time to add anything to the list. Thanks Curtis

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned