The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 galant gsx partout

Im parting out my 91 gsx so i will be selling everything off of it. The after market parts are evo suspension with tein springs, pthane engine bushings, front and back megan strut bars, custom catback exhaust with a resagnator and no muffler. i have all the stock parts up for sale as well including a new alternator and new powersteering pump plus it has a stock turbo fuel pump. everything is up for grabs and i will take pics of car to show engine and exterior as soon as the ran stops and i get home.

chrisfullwood

Id be interested in the steering rack, and the front and rear Strut bars.
Throw out the price for the Prothane Engine bushings, and if the rubber is still soft, the radiator mounts. Mine have gone and started cracking.

if it has regular manual seat belts, i would be really interested in all that stuff too, i have the silly automatic crap.

Send me what you want for those pieces.

thanks
Chris

Last edited:

bmxkid415

Is anything dealing with the AC still intact? I'm interested in the sensors and pig tails

alansupra94

How much for the alternator and do you have any of the interior?

Thanks,
Alan

i have interior everyting except carpet and bottom portion of the rear seat.

forgot to say the car also has a st rear sway bar and a sparco pro 2000 racing seat

turbofonz

Do is have amber front directionals? If so, I'd like please.

thanks,
-ryan

4wheelsqueal

Have any pics of the seat? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

trexn8

I really need an engine harness, mostly just the section on the t-stat housing.

Thanks.

AWDPower

Are the driveshaft and carrier bearings in good shape? I assume they are the same as for a GVR4. If so, how much?

Thank you,

Jason K.

belize1334

I'd really like the plastic clip and grommet for the hood prop. PM me and I'll make it worth your while...

Perkul8r

Are you selling any interior pieces? I am looking for the drivers side a pillar trim piece and the one that connects that one to the center post trim. Also looking for the plastic gas door latch part thats mounted to the car.

misterfixit

hi,

Looking for the air conditioner bracket and tensioner assembly. Also the orig aircan if its in the car?

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts