The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO/Aftermarket seat brackets! SOLD

I'm sure that some of you know about the EVO/Aftermarket seat brackets that curtis made a while ago. If not, click me and read his thread about the brackets!

Anyway. These brackets are brand new and I have never tested them in my GVR-4. They have been in the big tube (that curtis used to ship them in) since I got them from curtis! Every piece that curtis included in this kit is still there and has not been tried or tested!

I hate to sell them. I've planed on getting some nice EVO seats for my GVR-4! But since my dd went down I need some cash to get it back on the road, so unfortunately the brackets has to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm looking to get 245USD for them (PayPal only), and that includes the shipping cost from Sweden to anywhere in the world you want them! I will ship them in the same tube that curtis used to shipp them in! It's big and solid so everything in that tube will be safe! Alot of ducktape will be used just in case!

If anyone wants some pics of these brackets, I can arange that without any problem! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

curtis

PM jdjxr he just Pm'd me yesterday about me making him a set.

Thanks for letting me know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I've sent him a PM, but he hasn't been online since 02/01/11 so we'll see if he sees this thread/my PM soon!

curtis

I'll give you a free bump and let everyone know it maybe a while before I can get anymore made, so if you want a set better grab these.

Great!
I have sent you the payment details!
I will update this thread as "item sold" when I have received your payment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts