The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: aem, mb quart speakers, drivers trim, factory manual

MB QUART 3way speakes they are mint condition and sound great 85,00
drivers trim 35.00
aem computer just got back from aem 600.00
factory manual 40.00
aem 5 bar map sensor 75.00
click

Last edited by a moderator:

atsiauto

interested in speakers , I am in in Richmond va , how old are they ? and what can ya do on shipping them price wise. PM me if possib.

4wheelsqueal

Are we talking about the factory gvr4 repair manual?

Yes they are the factoy manual. For those people that e mail me about the maunals the first one that email me will get a email. ok speaker never been installed I've had them for two years. You have to find have to find mounting hardware for the tweeters they are worth the money they sound very good. The aem ems was sent back because it blew a ignition channel.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned