The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE: Stock 4-lug front hubs

Gvr4-330

Just removed to make way for 5-lug hubs. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested before they went into the recycle pile. Includes ABS rings.

Free. you pay shipping or pickup in Arlington, VA

Rob

trexn8

I'll take them if shipping isn't too much.

Gvr4-330

I think these are pretty much claimed... just need to get some shipping quotes out.

I will probably have another set in the future.

Cherrod - I am in ballston. I have some other stuff to get rid of... some seat brackets if I can't get a shipping quote to someone else, and I have a rebuilt steering rack possibly for a 3kgt. Would you be interested in either of those?

I'll also have a set of Rota Subzeros in bronze for sale.

Rob

Gvr4-330

Cool. If these hubs get taken, I'll have another set available when I swap over to 5-lug. But I'm not sure when I'll get around to that.

The seat brackets and steering rack are free too, if that helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rob

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned